alto-shaam cook and hold oven
- Capacity – 100 pounds (45kg), 10 full-size/GN pans.
- Stacking – Options available to maximize your kitchen floor space. Click Stacking Combinations below for more information.
- Cooks by time or by probe – Cook either by time or by setting temperature cutoffs using the integrated probe.
- Programmable memory – The 750-TH/III features eight programmable menu buttons, allowing you to store your favorite recipes. Each recipe stores cook, hold, time, and probe set points.
- Easy-to-read display – The LED display indicates cook time remaining or the full range of stored recipe information.
- Records cooking temperatures – When cooking by probe, the 750-TH/III will record the highest and lowest temperatures sensed by the food probe, assuring that foods are cooked to required temperatures.
- SureTemp™ maintains heat levels – If the door is opened, the exclusive SureTemp system responds to compensate for any heat loss. Also, SureTemp will sound an audible alarm if the door is left open for more than three minutes.
- Moves where it’s needed – The standard casters allow the Cook & Hold to be easily moved wherever it’s needed.
- Heavy-duty construction – Strong steel framing and construction, superior insulation, and heavy gauge stainless steel keep this oven working hard for years.
- Many model configurations – Pass-through, marine, alternate door hinging, and stackable configurations are available. See the spec sheet for details.